How It Works
Pallet Dispenser: 10 pallets as a group sent by conveyer line and load on pallet dispenser automatically. When the machine is given the proper signal, a pallet is isolated from the rest of the stack and discharged onto a conveyor.
Pallet Stacker: Empty pallets convey forward into a pallet stacker one at a time. Pallets are lifted and held in position. Once the desired number of pallets are stacked, they can be released to a conveyor or picked up directly by a fork truck.
• Heavy duty fully welded construction
• Hydraulic lift table standard, electromechanical lift optional
• Pneumatically operated pallet fingers for dispensing, gravity flaps for stacking
• Stand alone controls package options available
• Easily integrated into existing palletizing or depalletizing system
• Reduces manual labor
• Reduced ergonomic issues
• Improves productivity by reducing cycle time
• Lengthens pallet life cycle
• Robotic palletizing systems
• Conventional palletizing systems
• Available for multiple pallet sizes and shapes